The latest list can be viewed here: August 2014
The latest Scottish Official Publications Listing document is now available to view here: July 2014
Read more about this not for profit company that was established to represent an online identity for the worldwide family of Scots.
The latest Scottish Official Publication Listing from APS can be viewed here: June 2014
The Scottish Government will become the first administration in the UK to make an official publication available in digital download format for devices such as iPad and Kindle, after it was confirmed the Your Scotland, Your Referendum consultation will be issued as an eBook.
The latest development will now act as a pilot scheme for future digital distribution of Scottish Government documents, an initiative that will improve access to important public files and could drive down print costs as more and more people in Scotland rely on digital devices for published material.
- Class Sizes (SPICe Briefing 11-09) – this briefing looks at changes in policy and developments in reducing class sizes, especially in lower primary classes
- Economic Indicators (SPICe Briefing 11-10) – most recent data which shows trends in areas of the Scottish economy, such as house prices, unemployment and economic growth
- Homes Fit for the 21st Century: The Scottish Government’s Strategy and Action Plan for Housing in the Next Decade: 2011-2020 – report lays out the Governments vision for housing over the coming decade
- Living and Dying Well: Building on Progress – the Living and Dying Well action plan to provide high-quality end-of-life care was launched in 2008. This report looks at the progress made since and work still to be done
- Scotland’s Budget Documents: The 2010-11 Spring Budget Revision to the Budget (Scotland) Act for the year ending 31 March 2011 (SG/2011/04) – Spring Budget Revisions which were laid before Parliament in January 2011. See also the Supporting Document (SG/2011/2)
- Social Work Services in Scotland’s Prisons: A National Inspection – report from the Social Work Inspection Agency makes recommendations on the future of prison-based social work services
- Stage 1 Report on the Public Records (Scotland) Bill (SP Paper 580) – 1st Report from the Education, Lifelong Learning and Culture Committee in support of the bill which was introduced in the Scottish Parliament in October 2010 with the aim of ensuring effective methods of records management
- Widening Access to Higher Education (SPICe Briefing 11-07) – briefing examines the way in which Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) recruit new students