You can now access the catalogue of the Court of Justice via their Library website. The catalogue is updated daily and is currently the most complete source of bibliographic information relating to EU law.
Essential Law for information Professionals, 3rd edition
This is a fully-updated new edition of Paul Pedley’s best-selling text offering up-to-date and easy-to-follow practical advice on the law as it affects information management and the fundamental principles underlying practice.
New and up-to-date coverage includes:
• the Digital Economy Act 2010 and it’s implications for libraries
• the Open Government License and the re-use of public sector information
• patents and trademarks
• CILIP’s guidelines on user privacy in libraries
• the move to extend legal deposit to electronic content
• recent changes in libel law
• the Data Protection Act and new penalties for infringement
• digital content and platforms
• open access and social networking.