This October, the House of Commons Parliamentary Papers is getting an interface refresh and moving to a new location: the ProQuest Government Platform.
To prepare for this move, please review the following recommended guidelines.
House of Commons Parliamentary Papers empowers researchers to explore the British perspective on historical and contemporary events through a vast and authoritative archive of official government documents spanning three centuries.
Moving the House of Commons Parliamentary Papers to the ProQuest Government Platform offers many benefits to both the library and the end user including:
- Faster, more intuitive interface
- Related News and ProQuest Congressional items will display, subject to your library’s holdings
- Cross-searching with Congressional content allows greater exploration into areas of social, political, economic and foreign policy of both the United Kingdom and the United StatesLaunching in late 2015, the House of Lords Parliamentary Papers will provide online access to previously unseen and valuable historical documents, and the very first digitized collection of the 19th century House of Lords Parliamentary Papers. By cross-searching both the House of Commons and the House of Lords Parliamentary Papers, researchers can explore the greater social, political, economic, and foreign policy of the United Kingdom.
- For additional information, contact us.
- View the full list of benefits
This is taken from Proquest’s site announcing product upgrades.